SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. One SelfSell coin can now be purchased for about $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitinka, OKEx and LBank. SelfSell has a total market capitalization of $995,148.00 and approximately $1.28 million worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SelfSell has traded down 7.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00035707 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002292 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000996 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
SelfSell Coin Profile
SelfSell (CRYPTO:SSC) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2018. SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 coins. SelfSell’s official website is www.selfsell.com. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SelfSell
SelfSell can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Bitinka and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SelfSell should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SelfSell using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.