Stratis (CURRENCY:STRAT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on October 21st. One Stratis coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.31 or 0.00003812 BTC on exchanges including Crex24, Trade By Trade, Poloniex and Cryptopia. Stratis has a total market cap of $31.20 million and $435,334.00 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Stratis has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005681 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001049 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001899 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002594 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00066845 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Stratis (CRYPTO:STRAT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 99,533,631 coins. The official website for Stratis is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is /r/Stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratistalk.org. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Stratis Coin Trading
Stratis can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, SouthXchange, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bithumb, Trade By Trade, Crex24, Poloniex, HitBTC, Coinrail, Bittrex, Bittylicious and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.