V-ID (CURRENCY:VIDT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. Over the last week, V-ID has traded down 5.2% against the dollar. One V-ID token can currently be bought for about $0.0860 or 0.00001046 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN. V-ID has a total market capitalization of $2.70 million and $1.30 million worth of V-ID was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041317 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007487 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $497.16 or 0.06050217 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00001060 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00043853 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
V-ID (VIDT) is a token. It was first traded on August 18th, 2018. V-ID’s total supply is 62,391,039 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,450,066 tokens. V-ID’s official Twitter account is @v_id_blockchain. V-ID’s official message board is medium.com/@pim_vee/the-3rd-largest-criminal-activity-is-rapidly-digitizing-but-blockchain-can-fix-it-d3b03f721db6. The official website for V-ID is about.v-id.org. The Reddit community for V-ID is /r/VIDT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling V-ID
V-ID can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as V-ID directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade V-ID should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase V-ID using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for V-ID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for V-ID and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.