Bitcoin Planet (CURRENCY:BTPL) traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. One Bitcoin Planet coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange and Novaexchange. Bitcoin Planet has a total market cap of $583.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Bitcoin Planet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Planet has traded down 88.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $69.24 or 0.00841308 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00036337 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.49 or 0.00176097 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005849 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00085892 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002266 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003808 BTC.
About Bitcoin Planet
BTPL is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 17th, 2017. Bitcoin Planet’s total supply is 7,302,962 coins and its circulating supply is 6,804,362 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Planet is bitcoin-planet.net. Bitcoin Planet’s official Twitter account is @bitcoin_planet_.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Planet
Bitcoin Planet can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Novaexchange and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Planet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Planet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Planet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Planet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Planet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.