Flowchain (CURRENCY:FLC) traded down 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. During the last week, Flowchain has traded down 4.5% against the dollar. One Flowchain token can now be bought for $2.89 or 0.00035093 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DigiFinex and IDAX. Flowchain has a market cap of $1.99 million and approximately $709,010.00 worth of Flowchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041420 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007601 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $500.38 or 0.06079648 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00044190 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
FLC is a token. Its genesis date was September 20th, 2018. Flowchain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 690,073 tokens. Flowchain’s official Twitter account is @Fieldcoin. The official website for Flowchain is flowchain.co.
Flowchain Token Trading
Flowchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flowchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flowchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flowchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flowchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flowchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.