MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. MonaCoin has a market cap of $72.71 million and approximately $1.58 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar. One MonaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.11 or 0.00013441 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bitbank, Upbit and Livecoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,228.22 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $175.57 or 0.02133195 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $233.99 or 0.02843069 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $55.11 or 0.00669634 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012161 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.39 or 0.00697284 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00056512 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.72 or 0.00446215 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012152 BTC.
MonaCoin (MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 65,729,675 coins. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fisco, Bitbank, QBTC, Upbit, Zaif, Livecoin, CryptoBridge, Bittrex and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.