Rate3 (CURRENCY:RTE) traded up 4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 21st. One Rate3 token can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Ethfinex, DDEX and HADAX. In the last seven days, Rate3 has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar. Rate3 has a market cap of $971,519.00 and $106,552.00 worth of Rate3 was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041420 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007601 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $500.38 or 0.06079648 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00044190 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Rate3 (RTE) is a token. It launched on April 9th, 2018. Rate3’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 889,382,388 tokens. Rate3’s official message board is medium.com/official-rate3. The official website for Rate3 is www.rate3.network. Rate3’s official Twitter account is @officialrate3 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rate3 is /r/Rate3 and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Rate3 Token Trading
Rate3 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, FCoin, DEx.top, Bibox, ABCC, Hotbit, IDEX, HADAX, Ethfinex, BitForex and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rate3 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rate3 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rate3 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rate3 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rate3 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.