EverGreenCoin (CURRENCY:EGC) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 22nd. EverGreenCoin has a total market cap of $112,916.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of EverGreenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, EverGreenCoin has traded 29.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One EverGreenCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0080 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $66.85 or 0.00835482 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00035150 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.82 or 0.00172680 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005408 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00087018 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002316 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003941 BTC.
EverGreenCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X15 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2015. EverGreenCoin’s total supply is 14,066,687 coins. The Reddit community for EverGreenCoin is /r/EverGreenCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EverGreenCoin’s official Twitter account is @EverGreenCoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EverGreenCoin is evergreencoin.org.
EverGreenCoin Coin Trading
EverGreenCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EverGreenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EverGreenCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EverGreenCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EverGreenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EverGreenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.