Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 22nd. One Infinitecoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including CoinEgg and QBTC. In the last seven days, Infinitecoin has traded down 12.7% against the dollar. Infinitecoin has a market capitalization of $941,246.00 and $2,547.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000129 BTC.
Infinitecoin Coin Profile
Infinitecoin (IFC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. Infinitecoin’s official website is www.infiniteco.in.
Buying and Selling Infinitecoin
Infinitecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC and CoinEgg. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Infinitecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Infinitecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.