Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded 56.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on October 22nd. Proxeus has a total market cap of $752,865.00 and $160.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Proxeus has traded down 47.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Proxeus token can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000046 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Liquid.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003609 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012563 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00223871 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $103.52 or 0.01294805 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00032032 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00090259 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Proxeus Token Profile
Proxeus’ launch date was January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. Proxeus’ official message board is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423. The official website for Proxeus is proxeus.com. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Proxeus Token Trading
Proxeus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Liquid. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proxeus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Proxeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.