TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 22nd. During the last seven days, TenX has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar. TenX has a market cap of $10.29 million and $380,253.00 worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TenX token can now be purchased for $0.0763 or 0.00000954 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bithumb, BitBay and Coinrail.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003609 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $17.91 or 0.00224116 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $102.95 or 0.01288004 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000780 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.56 or 0.00032000 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.22 or 0.00090389 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
TenX was first traded on June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 134,922,534 tokens. TenX’s official website is www.tenx.tech. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. TenX’s official message board is blog.tenx.tech. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TenX
TenX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Upbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Neraex, OKEx, Coinrail, Bithumb, Vebitcoin, Cryptopia, Livecoin, HitBTC, Kucoin, LATOKEN, Liqui, Huobi, BigONE, BitBay, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, COSS, IDEX, Bittrex and Kyber Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TenX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.