Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $35.38 million and $165,359.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000040 BTC on exchanges including Liquid, Cryptopia, Bitbns and TradeOgre.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 40.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 33.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
Electroneum is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,878,220,853 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Cryptohub, Kucoin, Cryptomate, Liquid, Cryptopia, TradeOgre and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.