EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded 46.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. One EnterCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0198 or 0.00000223 BTC on popular exchanges including Instant Bitex and Crex24. In the last seven days, EnterCoin has traded up 18.1% against the US dollar. EnterCoin has a market capitalization of $58,865.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00043933 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $667.69 or 0.07543510 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00000994 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015065 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00047235 BTC.
EnterCoin Token Profile
EnterCoin (CRYPTO:ENTRC) is a token. It launched on October 12th, 2017. EnterCoin’s total supply is 6,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,973,139 tokens. The official website for EnterCoin is entercoin.net. EnterCoin’s official Twitter account is @enter_coin.
EnterCoin Token Trading
EnterCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EnterCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EnterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.