Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. During the last seven days, Banyan Network has traded down 29.9% against the US dollar. One Banyan Network token can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges including Ethfinex, CoinEx, Bibox and IDEX. Banyan Network has a total market capitalization of $145,643.00 and $137.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00013433 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004330 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000516 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001644 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Banyan Network Profile
BBN uses the hashing algorithm. Banyan Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 610,736,186 tokens. The Reddit community for Banyan Network is /r/BanyanNetwork. The official website for Banyan Network is www.banyanbbt.org. Banyan Network’s official Twitter account is @banyan_network.
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Ethfinex, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banyan Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.