VULCANO (CURRENCY:VULC) traded down 10.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 9th. VULCANO has a total market cap of $191,864.00 and $297.00 worth of VULCANO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One VULCANO coin can now be bought for about $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, BiteBTC and Crex24. During the last seven days, VULCANO has traded 33.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
VULCANO Coin Profile
VULCANO is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Nist5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 18th, 2017. VULCANO’s total supply is 244,027,684 coins and its circulating supply is 241,450,731 coins. VULCANO’s official Twitter account is @VulcanoCoin. The Reddit community for VULCANO is /r/Vulcano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for VULCANO is vulcano.io.
Buying and Selling VULCANO
VULCANO can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VULCANO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VULCANO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VULCANO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VULCANO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VULCANO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.