BitGreen (CURRENCY:BITG) traded up 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 10th. BitGreen has a market capitalization of $1.21 million and $4,201.00 worth of BitGreen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BitGreen has traded down 9.4% against the U.S. dollar. One BitGreen coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001356 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, STEX, Sistemkoin and CryptoBridge.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00009423 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00007862 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00024120 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011143 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $266.59 or 0.02934399 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0551 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002477 BTC.
BitGreen (BITG) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 23rd, 2018. BitGreen’s total supply is 9,846,085 coins. The official website for BitGreen is bitg.org. The Reddit community for BitGreen is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitGreen’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BitGreen Coin Trading
BitGreen can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, CryptoBridge and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitGreen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitGreen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitGreen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitGreen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitGreen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.