Elliot Coin (CURRENCY:ELLI) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Elliot Coin has traded 357.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Elliot Coin has a total market capitalization of $21,683.00 and $1,958.00 worth of Elliot Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elliot Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 25.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002095 BTC.
- Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000228 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded 38% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
About Elliot Coin
Elliot Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on March 31st, 2018. Elliot Coin’s total supply is 26,338,604 coins and its circulating supply is 25,723,901 coins. Elliot Coin’s official Twitter account is @CoinElliot. The official website for Elliot Coin is elliotproject.org.
Buying and Selling Elliot Coin
Elliot Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elliot Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elliot Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elliot Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elliot Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elliot Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.