EnterCoin (CURRENCY:ENTRC) traded 23.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on November 10th. One EnterCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0247 or 0.00000272 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Instant Bitex and Crex24. EnterCoin has a market capitalization of $73,349.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of EnterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, EnterCoin has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043039 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $670.39 or 0.07379079 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015444 BTC.
EnterCoin Token Profile
EnterCoin (CRYPTO:ENTRC) is a token. It launched on October 12th, 2017. EnterCoin’s total supply is 6,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,973,139 tokens. EnterCoin’s official website is entercoin.net. EnterCoin’s official Twitter account is @enter_coin.
Buying and Selling EnterCoin
EnterCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EnterCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EnterCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EnterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EnterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EnterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.