GameCredits (CURRENCY:GAME) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last seven days, GameCredits has traded 8.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One GameCredits coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0155 or 0.00000171 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, Bittrex and Poloniex. GameCredits has a total market cap of $1.09 million and $1,390.00 worth of GameCredits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.15 or 0.00707636 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001329 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00012868 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000295 BTC.
GameCredits (CRYPTO:GAME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 1st, 2015. GameCredits’ total supply is 69,836,100 coins. GameCredits’ official Twitter account is @Game_Credits and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GameCredits is gamecredits.com. The Reddit community for GameCredits is /r/GameCreditsCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
GameCredits Coin Trading
GameCredits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, BitBay, Poloniex, HitBTC, Livecoin, YoBit, Upbit, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GameCredits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameCredits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GameCredits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameCredits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameCredits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.