Prometeus (CURRENCY:PROM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Prometeus token can currently be bought for $0.12 or 0.00001333 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Hotbit. During the last seven days, Prometeus has traded down 15% against the dollar. Prometeus has a market capitalization of $465,718.00 and approximately $58,252.00 worth of Prometeus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00227474 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.08 or 0.01499443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122172 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Prometeus Token Profile
Prometeus’ total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,850,000 tokens. Prometeus’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Prometeus’ official message board is medium.com/prometeus-network. The official website for Prometeus is prometeus.io.
Buying and Selling Prometeus
Prometeus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prometeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Prometeus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Prometeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prometeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prometeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.