QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded up 9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One QuickX Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0110 or 0.00000122 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and BitMax. QuickX Protocol has a total market capitalization of $4.51 million and approximately $407,448.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, QuickX Protocol has traded up 49.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043001 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $678.92 or 0.07468927 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002514 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001003 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015406 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000067 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Profile
QuickX Protocol is a token. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. QuickX Protocol’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 410,085,861 tokens. QuickX Protocol’s official website is www.quickx.io. The Reddit community for QuickX Protocol is /r/QuickX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. QuickX Protocol’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for QuickX Protocol is www.quickx.io/blog.
QuickX Protocol Token Trading
QuickX Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and BitMax. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuickX Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QuickX Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.