Ren (CURRENCY:REN) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last seven days, Ren has traded up 5% against the U.S. dollar. One Ren token can currently be purchased for $0.0558 or 0.00000616 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Tidex, Kyber Network and Huobi Global. Ren has a total market cap of $44.69 million and approximately $4.50 million worth of Ren was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043039 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $670.39 or 0.07379079 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002492 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0910 or 0.00001002 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015444 BTC.
Ren (REN) is a token. Its genesis date was December 31st, 2017. Ren’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,503,651 tokens. Ren’s official Twitter account is @republicorg. The Reddit community for Ren is /r/republicprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Ren is renproject.io. Ren’s official message board is medium.com/renproject.
Buying and Selling Ren
Ren can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, IDEX, OKEx, Huobi Global, DDEX, Tidex, Binance and UEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ren directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ren should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ren using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ren Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ren and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.