Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. In the last seven days, Revain has traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Revain token can now be bought for about $0.0503 or 0.00000555 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, BTC-Alpha, YoBit and BitForex. Revain has a market cap of $24.37 million and $522,693.00 worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Revain was first traded on August 4th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Revain is revain.org. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Revain’s official message board is medium.com/revain.
Buying and Selling Revain
Revain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Cryptopia, Mercatox, YoBit, BitFlip, BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, C-CEX, HitBTC, OKEx and Kuna. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Revain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Revain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.