Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Vertcoin has a market cap of $13.83 million and approximately $296,903.00 worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded down 15.9% against the US dollar. One Vertcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.27 or 0.00002933 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, QBTC, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,064.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $189.89 or 0.02094761 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $297.01 or 0.03276374 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.15 or 0.00707636 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.19 or 0.00708111 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010951 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055902 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.82 or 0.00417214 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011109 BTC.
Vertcoin (VTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2014. Vertcoin’s total supply is 52,059,672 coins. Vertcoin’s official Twitter account is @vertcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Vertcoin is vertcoin.org. The Reddit community for Vertcoin is /r/vertcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, Upbit, Bitsane, Bittylicious, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, CoinEgg, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Bleutrade, Coinroom and SouthXchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.