ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded up 36% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. ZClassic has a market cap of $1.83 million and approximately $24,938.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZClassic has traded 14.4% higher against the dollar. One ZClassic coin can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002738 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.79 or 0.00415687 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00097887 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00053116 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001990 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 23.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 17% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0780 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
ZClassic (CRYPTO:ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 7,354,650 coins. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org.
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.