Zealium (CURRENCY:NZL) traded down 12.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. Zealium has a total market cap of $10,370.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Zealium was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zealium coin can now be bought for about $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. In the last seven days, Zealium has traded 35.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WINk (WIN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00015917 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000123 BTC.
Zealium Coin Profile
NZL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2018. Zealium’s total supply is 11,873,225 coins and its circulating supply is 10,873,225 coins. The Reddit community for Zealium is /r/ZealiumCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zealium’s official website is zealium.co.nz. Zealium’s official Twitter account is @ZealiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zealium
Zealium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zealium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zealium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zealium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zealium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zealium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.