BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 12th. One BLOCKv token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, Ethfinex and OKEx. In the last seven days, BLOCKv has traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. BLOCKv has a market capitalization of $3.44 million and $372.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003117 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011472 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.43 or 0.00234032 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $132.22 or 0.01514852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000882 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.82 or 0.00032326 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.47 or 0.00142844 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
BLOCKv Token Profile
BLOCKv’s launch date was October 12th, 2017. BLOCKv’s total supply is 3,646,271,241 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,661,778,006 tokens. The official website for BLOCKv is blockv.io. BLOCKv’s official message board is medium.com/@blockv_io. BLOCKv’s official Twitter account is @blockv_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BLOCKv is /r/blockv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BLOCKv Token Trading
BLOCKv can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Tidex, IDEX, Ethfinex, OKEx, Bittrex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLOCKv directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLOCKv should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.