Safe Haven (CURRENCY:SHA) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 12th. In the last seven days, Safe Haven has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. One Safe Haven token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including OceanEx and LATOKEN. Safe Haven has a total market cap of $1.29 million and approximately $60,867.00 worth of Safe Haven was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $256.68 or 0.02940699 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- TigerCash (TCH) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- ProCurrency (PROC) traded up 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin W Spectrum (BWS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- USDCoin (USC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009339 BTC.
- BitcoinX (BCX) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- LePen (LEPEN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- SHACoin (SHA) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Safe Haven Token Profile
Safe Haven (CRYPTO:SHA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 12th, 2014. Safe Haven’s total supply is 8,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,005,855,396 tokens. The Reddit community for Safe Haven is /r/safehavenio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe Haven’s official website is safehaven.io. Safe Haven’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Safe Haven’s official message board is t.me/safehavenio_ann.
Safe Haven Token Trading
Safe Haven can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OceanEx and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe Haven directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Safe Haven should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe Haven using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Haven Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe Haven and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.