Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 14th. One Covesting token can now be bought for approximately $0.0828 or 0.00000948 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Kucoin, IDEX and HitBTC. Covesting has a market cap of $1.49 million and $310.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Covesting has traded 1.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011523 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.23 or 0.00243174 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $128.99 or 0.01477833 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00035905 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00148258 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000079 BTC.
Covesting Token Profile
Covesting launched on October 15th, 2017. Covesting’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,000,000 tokens. Covesting’s official Twitter account is @covesting and its Facebook page is accessible here. Covesting’s official website is covesting.io. The Reddit community for Covesting is /r/Covesting and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Covesting’s official message board is medium.com/@Covesting.
Buying and Selling Covesting
Covesting can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Covesting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Covesting should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.