Moin (CURRENCY:MOIN) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 14th. Moin has a market cap of $33,242.00 and approximately $277.00 worth of Moin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Moin has traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Moin coin can now be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000044 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded up 167.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000182 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded down 50.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000836 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Moin (MOIN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 25th, 2015. Moin’s total supply is 8,753,857 coins. The Reddit community for Moin is /r/Moin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Moin’s official Twitter account is @MoinCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Moin’s official website is discovermoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “0-19: 0 MOIN20-999: 79 MOIN1000-17999: 59 MOIN18000-19999: 89 MOIN 18000-19999: POS “
Buying and Selling Moin
Moin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Moin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Moin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.