SportyCo (CURRENCY:SPF) traded up 13.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 14th. One SportyCo token can now be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, OKEx, ChaoEX and Kucoin. SportyCo has a total market capitalization of $68,007.00 and $5,080.00 worth of SportyCo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, SportyCo has traded up 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011523 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $21.23 or 0.00243174 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $128.99 or 0.01477833 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00035905 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.94 or 0.00148258 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000079 BTC.
SportyCo was first traded on September 27th, 2017. SportyCo’s total supply is 70,673,454 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,587,326 tokens. The official website for SportyCo is www.sportyco.io. The Reddit community for SportyCo is /r/SportyFi and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SportyCo’s official message board is news.sportyco.io. SportyCo’s official Twitter account is @sportyfi_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling SportyCo
SportyCo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, ChaoEX, Coinbe, Kucoin, OKEx and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SportyCo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportyCo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SportyCo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SportyCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportyCo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.