Amoveo (CURRENCY:VEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 15th. Over the last seven days, Amoveo has traded up 8.5% against the dollar. One Amoveo coin can currently be bought for $81.59 or 0.00957469 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitibu, Graviex and HitBTC. Amoveo has a market cap of $5.49 million and approximately $1.00 worth of Amoveo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00043420 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $606.87 or 0.07124060 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00017605 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000229 BTC.
VEO is a coin. Its launch date was May 8th, 2018. Amoveo’s total supply is 69,134 coins and its circulating supply is 67,329 coins. Amoveo’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Amoveo is amoveo.io. The Reddit community for Amoveo is /r/Amoveo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Amoveo Coin Trading
Amoveo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, HitBTC and Bitibu. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amoveo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amoveo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amoveo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amoveo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amoveo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.