Chromia (CURRENCY:CHR) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 14th. One Chromia token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0217 or 0.00000252 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Chromia has a market cap of $2.51 million and approximately $11.55 million worth of Chromia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Chromia has traded down 8.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011664 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.94 or 0.00242574 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $125.26 or 0.01451276 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.99 or 0.00034695 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00145213 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 22.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000090 BTC.
Chromia’s total supply is 252,747,217 tokens and its circulating supply is 115,841,315 tokens. The official website for Chromia is chromia.com. Chromia’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Chromia
Chromia can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chromia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chromia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chromia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chromia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chromia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.