Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 14th. Einsteinium has a total market cap of $9.88 million and $237,220.00 worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Einsteinium has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Einsteinium coin can now be purchased for $0.0451 or 0.00000523 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.32 or 0.00687896 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011182 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012548 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001256 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000320 BTC.
Einsteinium Coin Profile
Einsteinium (CRYPTO:EMC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 219,018,318 coins. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Einsteinium is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation.
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Upbit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.