Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded up 3.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 14th. One Etherparty token can now be bought for about $0.0034 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io, ACX and Binance. During the last seven days, Etherparty has traded down 0.7% against the US dollar. Etherparty has a total market capitalization of $3.45 million and $190,450.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003086 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011677 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00242336 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $125.07 or 0.01450409 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00034820 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.55 or 0.00145546 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 21.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000088 BTC.
Etherparty’s launch date was October 1st, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Etherparty is medium.com/etherparty. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Etherparty is etherparty.com.
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ACX, Gate.io, HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.