Titan Coin (CURRENCY:TTN) traded 22.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 14th. One Titan Coin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, Escodex and SouthXchange. Titan Coin has a market capitalization of $384,232.00 and $1,018.00 worth of Titan Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Titan Coin has traded 14.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005243 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0487 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded 2,429.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Coinchase Token (CCH) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Titan Coin
Titan Coin (CRYPTO:TTN) is a coin. Its genesis date was June 21st, 2019. Titan Coin’s total supply is 897,595,878 coins and its circulating supply is 897,595,848 coins. The official website for Titan Coin is titanprojects.co. The official message board for Titan Coin is medium.com/@titanprojectsco. Titan Coin’s official Twitter account is @Titaproject.
Buying and Selling Titan Coin
Titan Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, Novaexchange and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Titan Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Titan Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Titan Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Titan Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Titan Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.