XYO (CURRENCY:XYO) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 15th. One XYO token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, DDEX, LATOKEN and BitMart. During the last week, XYO has traded 15% lower against the U.S. dollar. XYO has a market capitalization of $2.55 million and $4,178.00 worth of XYO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.70 or 0.00043420 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $606.87 or 0.07124060 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001384 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00017605 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000229 BTC.
XYO Token Profile
XYO (CRYPTO:XYO) is a token. Its genesis date was February 28th, 2018. XYO’s total supply is 14,198,847,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,295,439,522 tokens. XYO’s official message board is community.xyo.network. XYO’s official website is xyo.network. XYO’s official Twitter account is @XYOracleNetwork. The Reddit community for XYO is /r/XYONetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
XYO Token Trading
XYO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, DDEX, BitMart, DEx.top, IDEX, LATOKEN, YoBit and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as XYO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XYO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XYO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for XYO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XYO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.