Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 16th. In the last seven days, Ethos has traded down 3.5% against the dollar. One Ethos token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0397 or 0.00000465 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethos has a market capitalization of $3.87 million and approximately $503,967.00 worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00042884 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $630.21 or 0.07370280 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000424 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002650 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001364 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001077 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00017283 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000229 BTC.
Ethos Token Profile
Ethos is a token. It launched on June 27th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 97,621,898 tokens. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io. Ethos’ official website is www.ethos.io.
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.