Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded 3.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $6.26 million and $40,882.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Peercoin has traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Peercoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002820 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, BX Thailand, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,631.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $271.40 or 0.03146741 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007129 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009913 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.39 or 0.00619069 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005793 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008329 BTC.
Peercoin (PPC) is a coin. Its launch date was September 23rd, 2014. Peercoin’s total supply is 25,751,866 coins. Peercoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official website is www.peercoin.net. Peercoin’s official Twitter account is @peercoinppc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Peercoin is /r/peercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittylicious, Bitsane, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Livecoin, WEX, Poloniex, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, BX Thailand and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.