SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. During the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded 57.8% lower against the US dollar. SocialCoin has a market cap of $2,174.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SocialCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
SocialCoin (CRYPTO:SOCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.