Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded 7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on November 18th. One Caspian token can now be bought for $0.0059 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and KuCoin. During the last week, Caspian has traded 2% higher against the dollar. Caspian has a total market cap of $2.66 million and $111,933.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00041978 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $655.87 or 0.07667905 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001893 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011889 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001402 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00001111 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Caspian is a token. Its genesis date was May 1st, 2018. Caspian’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 447,566,296 tokens. Caspian’s official website is caspian.tech. Caspian’s official Twitter account is @Caspian_Tech. Caspian’s official message board is t.me/Caspian_Tech.
Buying and Selling Caspian
Caspian can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Caspian should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Caspian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.