A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Pacira Biosciences (NASDAQ: PCRX):
- 11/8/2019 – Pacira Biosciences had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $52.00 to $55.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 11/7/2019 – Pacira Biosciences had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cowen Inc. They now have a $41.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/7/2019 – Pacira Biosciences had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $56.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/6/2019 – Pacira Biosciences was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/6/2019 – Pacira Biosciences is now covered by analysts at BTIG Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $56.00 price target on the stock.
- 10/8/2019 – Pacira Biosciences was given a new $60.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2019 – Pacira Biosciences was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/26/2019 – Pacira Biosciences was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
PCRX stock traded down $0.15 during trading hours on Tuesday, reaching $42.92. 533,291 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 624,737. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $40.04 and its 200-day moving average is $41.28. The company has a market cap of $1.79 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 148.00, a PEG ratio of 1.92 and a beta of 1.13. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.98, a current ratio of 3.95 and a quick ratio of 3.32. Pacira Biosciences Inc has a 12 month low of $34.64 and a 12 month high of $50.30.
Pacira Biosciences (NASDAQ:PCRX) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 7th. The company reported $0.48 EPS for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.13 by $0.35. Pacira Biosciences had a net margin of 0.55% and a return on equity of 10.19%. The company had revenue of $104.69 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $104.88 million. During the same period in the prior year, the business posted $0.31 EPS. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 25.5% on a year-over-year basis. As a group, equities research analysts forecast that Pacira Biosciences Inc will post 0.71 earnings per share for the current year.
In other news, VP Lauren Bullaro Riker sold 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 11th. The shares were sold at an average price of $43.59, for a total transaction of $217,950.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this link. Corporate insiders own 5.80% of the company’s stock.
Institutional investors have recently bought and sold shares of the company. HM Payson & Co. acquired a new position in shares of Pacira Biosciences during the 2nd quarter worth about $39,000. Usca Ria LLC acquired a new position in shares of Pacira Biosciences during the 3rd quarter worth about $38,000. C M Bidwell & Associates Ltd. acquired a new position in shares of Pacira Biosciences during the 2nd quarter worth about $44,000. LS Investment Advisors LLC acquired a new stake in Pacira Biosciences in the 3rd quarter valued at about $50,000. Finally, Tower Research Capital LLC TRC lifted its stake in Pacira Biosciences by 414.7% in the 2nd quarter. Tower Research Capital LLC TRC now owns 1,436 shares of the company’s stock valued at $63,000 after purchasing an additional 1,157 shares during the last quarter. Institutional investors own 99.13% of the company’s stock.
Pacira BioSciences, Inc provides non-opioid pain management and regenerative health solutions for health care practitioners and their patients in the United States. The company develops products based on its proprietary DepoFoam product delivery technology that encapsulates drugs without altering their molecular structure.
Read More: How to invest using market indexes
Receive News & Ratings for Pacira Biosciences Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pacira Biosciences Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.