Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded down 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 19th. During the last seven days, Binance USD has traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. Binance USD has a market cap of $17.76 million and $6.15 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance USD token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.01 or 0.00012301 BTC on exchanges including Binance and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.43 or 0.00041710 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $601.12 or 0.07310469 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012302 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001592 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00001159 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00017566 BTC.
About Binance USD
Binance USD (CRYPTO:BUSD) is a token. It was first traded on September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 22,549,199 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,549,199 tokens. Binance USD’s official message board is medium.com/Paxos. Binance USD’s official website is www.paxos.com/busd. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Binance USD
Binance USD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.