Block-Logic (CURRENCY:BLTG) traded up 30.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 19th. One Block-Logic coin can now be purchased for $0.0047 or 0.00000057 BTC on major exchanges including STEX and SouthXchange. During the last seven days, Block-Logic has traded down 5.9% against the US dollar. Block-Logic has a total market capitalization of $107,276.00 and $163.00 worth of Block-Logic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0841 or 0.00001022 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BLTG is a coin. Block-Logic’s total supply is 35,045,912 coins and its circulating supply is 22,899,329 coins. Block-Logic’s official website is block-logic.com. Block-Logic’s official Twitter account is @BlockLogicBLTG.
Block-Logic Coin Trading
Block-Logic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block-Logic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Block-Logic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Block-Logic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Block-Logic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block-Logic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.