Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. One Cindicator token can currently be purchased for about $0.0085 or 0.00000103 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, GOPAX, Mercatox and Binance. Over the last week, Cindicator has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar. Cindicator has a market capitalization of $15.38 million and approximately $527,375.00 worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003129 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012281 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.75 or 0.00228144 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.71 or 0.01359277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0654 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033352 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00144074 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Cindicator Token Profile
Cindicator’s launch date was August 3rd, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,815,689,299 tokens. Cindicator’s official website is cindicator.com. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cindicator
Cindicator can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, GOPAX, Mercatox, Binance, HitBTC and ABCC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cindicator directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cindicator should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cindicator and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.