MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 19th. MEET.ONE has a total market capitalization of $2.24 million and $233,258.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MEET.ONE token can now be bought for about $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, DragonEX and BigONE. Over the last week, MEET.ONE has traded down 13.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003123 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012283 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.70 or 0.00227379 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $111.07 or 0.01350823 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033378 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.81 or 0.00143614 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000085 BTC.
MEET.ONE Token Profile
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,913,271,866 tokens. MEET.ONE’s official message board is medium.com/@MEET.ONE. The official website for MEET.ONE is meet.one. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne.
Buying and Selling MEET.ONE
MEET.ONE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, DragonEX and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MEET.ONE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MEET.ONE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.