Nxt (CURRENCY:NXT) traded down 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 19th. Over the last seven days, Nxt has traded down 5.6% against the US dollar. One Nxt coin can now be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000149 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, OKEx, Poloniex and SouthXchange. Nxt has a total market cap of $12.23 million and $401,704.00 worth of Nxt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00023630 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009256 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008804 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005694 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009974 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0767 or 0.00000932 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010170 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000318 BTC.
Nxt Coin Profile
Nxt (CRYPTO:NXT) is a PoS/LPoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 24th, 2013. Nxt’s total supply is 998,999,942 coins. Nxt’s official Twitter account is @NxtCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. Nxt’s official website is nxt.org. The Reddit community for Nxt is /r/nxt and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Nxt’s official message board is nxtforum.org.
Nxt Coin Trading
Nxt can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, C-CEX, Livecoin, Indodax, Bittrex, Poloniex, CoinEgg, HitBTC, SouthXchange and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Nxt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nxt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Nxt using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Nxt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nxt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.