Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 19th. One Startcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittylicious. Startcoin has a market capitalization of $155,629.00 and $9.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Startcoin has traded down 10.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00014879 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 55.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Startcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. The official website for Startcoin is startcoin.org. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittylicious and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Startcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Startcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Startcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.