Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. One Syscoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0239 or 0.00000290 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Poloniex, Upbit and Binance. In the last seven days, Syscoin has traded 4.9% lower against the dollar. Syscoin has a total market capitalization of $13.62 million and approximately $975,123.00 worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.71 or 0.00677869 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011674 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0912 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011464 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000535 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Profile
SYS is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 27th, 2014. Syscoin’s total supply is 570,001,403 coins. The official website for Syscoin is syscoin.org. Syscoin’s official Twitter account is @syscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Syscoin is /r/SysCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Syscoin Coin Trading
Syscoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Livecoin, Bittylicious, Poloniex, Sistemkoin, Binance, Bittrex, Trade By Trade, YoBit and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Syscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.