WAX (CURRENCY:WAXP) traded down 9.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. Over the last seven days, WAX has traded 1.6% lower against the dollar. WAX has a market capitalization of $20.98 million and $516,127.00 worth of WAX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WAX token can currently be purchased for about $0.0251 or 0.00000305 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kyber Network, Tidex and Bibox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003107 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012276 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.79 or 0.00228416 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $112.02 or 0.01361938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0649 or 0.00000789 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00033546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.82 or 0.00143665 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000086 BTC.
WAX Token Profile
WAX’s genesis date was October 5th, 2017. WAX’s total supply is 3,770,303,327 tokens and its circulating supply is 837,205,646 tokens. The official message board for WAX is medium.com/wax-io. The official website for WAX is wax.io. The Reddit community for WAX is /r/WAX_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WAX’s official Twitter account is @WAX_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
WAX Token Trading
WAX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, Bibox, Bithumb, Radar Relay, IDEX, Kyber Network, Bittrex, Upbit, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Kucoin, C2CX and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WAX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade WAX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WAX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WAX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WAX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.